Welcome, I am Adam Michael Brewer, Owner/Director of Bootcamp Connect located in Santa Monica, CA and creator of 3-Minute Meditations, a 28-day jumpstart to the practice of meditation. I have been training clients of all walks of life since 1990.
Without a doubt, I am a man on a mission. My mission being to make fitness FUN and do-able for everyBODY everywhere! Over the years I have been featured on the cover of Runner’s World magazine, in the pages of Men’s Fitness, and in numerous ads and commercials for companies such as adidas, Nike, New Balance, Champion and Gatorade. In tennis, I was an Academic All-American at #1 singles and doubles at Emory University, where he achieved an NCAA National singles ranking of #17 and doubles ranking of #9. In soccer, I was a four year starter, two-time National Soccer Championship participant, and three-time University Athletic Association’s Athlete of the Week. While at Emory, I was the recipient of the Russell Bridges Award, given to the University’s Best All-Around Male Athlete.
- M.A., Sport Management, The Ohio State University
- B.A., Psychology, Emory University
- Certified Wellness Coach
- Certified Adventure Fitness Trainer
- Certified Sport Yoga Teacher
- Certified Meditation Teacher -AnandaLA
- Holistic Fitness Practitioner (in progress)
- USTA Sport Science Certification-level 1 & 2
- USPTA active member. Professional 1 rating.
- USTA Southern California Traveling Coach